VIEW JOB DETAILS
Job Description & Requirements
Team Lead - Quality & Engineering Team 4
Job Code: REF/HRS/SRF/17-0175
| Date Posted:
| Expiry Date:
Sas Al Nakhl (SASN)
The AQTL is responsible for all the Quality Control functions for all aircraft type at the PGAG. The AQTL is responsible for advising and assisting the Aviation Quality Control Manager on Quality Management functions for PGAG Aviation assets.
Will also be responsible to:
1. Assist Quality Manager on daily QC procedures and operations.
2. Monitor and oversee Technical Affairs and Technical Publications departments ensuring the completeness and accuracy of all processes are adhered to and provide technical guidance when required.
3. Monitor maintenance and shop safety inspections and QC internal audit inspections to ensure that all aircraft are being maintained to airworthiness standards prescribed by applicable regulations, technical manuals, airworthiness directives and good maintenance practices.
4. Monitor Quality Deficiency Reports and OEM Technical Issues. Assist in aircraft incidents and accidents reports and ECOD.
5. Monitor discrepancy reports and CAR’s (Corrective Action Reports).
6. Responsible for the internal management and administration of his QC sections.
7. Responsible for the proper Quality Control oversight of all the aircraft modifications in all Quality Control sections.
8. Coordinate all the Quality Control functions for his Quality Control sections.
- Graduate of the U.S. Army Aviation Maintenance Manager/Maintenance Test Pilot course or holds FAA A&P license (IA license preferred).
- BA/BS in aviation discipline preferred.
- Minimum of five years’ experience as a Quality Control Inspector including both AVUM and AVIM level Quality Control Management experience.
- Both fixed wing and rotary wing quality control experience preferred.
- Aviation Unit Maintenance supervisor. Aviation Intermediate Maintenance supervisor.
- Extensive Quality Control and maintenance experience in rotor and fixed wing aircraft.
- Quality Control experience on aircraft modifications. Extensive TAMMS-A experience.
- Qualified Safety Officer / NCO with accident / incident investigation experience preferred.
- Maintenance Test Pilot/Evaluator preferred.