VIEW JOB DETAILS
Job Description & Requirements
Mechanic - Phase Team UH-60
Job Code: REF/HRS/SRF/17-0160
| Date Posted:
| Expiry Date:
Sas Al Nakhl (SASN)
Perform the scheduled and unscheduled maintenance during airframe inspections on H-60 rotary wing aircraft and carry out directives given by section supervisor.
Will also be responsible to:
1. Assist the maintenance supervisor to accomplish the company's mission.
2. Inspect, service, and repair all assigned aircraft and equipment as per all applicable manuals in order to maintain a high state of mission readiness.
3. Impart the knowledge of duties and responsibilities in such a manner (advice support and OJT training) to permit assimilation of the customer's trainees; the final aim being to enable the customer's technicians to attain gradual full capacity to carry out maintenance.
4. Inspect all forms, records, and documents for completeness and accuracy IAW DA PAM 738-751 and all other applicable technical publications pertaining to the mission.
5. To work as a team in order to maintain a high standard of motivation.
6. Must be able to bend, climb on the aircraft, and stand for prolonged periods of time. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
7. May be asked to perform non-rated crew member duties to facilitate completion of maintenance activities such as MTF’s and MOC’s, subject to completion of flight physical and receipt of specialty pay.
- High school graduate and FAA A&P certified or equivalent.
- US ARMY TRADOC school graduate preferred but not required.
- At least two years preferred.
- Must have prior experience working on H-60 series aircraft.